Monday, March 28, 2011

My first photos

This year for my birthday I got a new camera and this began a new adventure of taking photos. Having the camera made me want to take more photos because I could actually capture what I was seeing. These are some of the photos I have taken since then.
A Random Paddock
On my drive back to Melbourne one week the sky was amazing and I couldnt help but stop and take some photos a long the way. This is just a random paddock I stopped at because of the light in the next photo. I love when the light shines through the clouds like this and I coudlnt drive by it without taking a photo.


The Moon
I really like this photo because of the couloured ring around the moon. I had just gotten home and happened to look up into the sky and see this.





Shepparton lake
 On this day I was just walking around the lake, but I couldnt forget the amazing light and reflections from the water.



 This photo is one of my favourites because of the clear reflection and the amazing bright light/colours.




The sky
 All the next photos are all of different photos Ive taken of parts of the sky. I was driving one day and I was just captured by the sun behind the clouds, the blue sky and the clouds.








No comments:

Post a Comment